Types Of Private Flights
As we have been telling you in our last publications on social networks, today a private flight is not about a luxury, it is about a solution. For that reason we want to show the types of private flights that can be useful when traveling for personal or business reasons.
First of all, we will present you the private or charter flight, in which you will have the entire aircraft exclusively for you and the companions you allow, with a team of pilot and crew, who at all times will be complying with the health standards established at the level. world by WHO. By making use of a charter flight, you will not only appreciate the exclusivity around you, but when boarding the aircraft you will avoid delays, spaces crowded by many people and you will have private waiting rooms. Depending on the estimated duration of the flight, the appropriate aircraft will be chosen for the direct sea route and avoid stopovers as much as possible.
There are also executive airplanes, which in general tend to be of larger dimensions in order to be used as a business center in the heights, equipped with everything necessary for conferences, meetings in private rooms, use of Wi-Fi and offer the perfect comfort to meet the most demanding requirements.
Air taxis are very similar to aircraft designed to offer an exclusive and executive flight, but with the difference that their estimated flight time is shorter so the place of departure and arrival must be within walking distance. They have the ease of landing in remote destinations and in areas with little infrastructure. The aircraft included in this type of flight are propeller planes, light jets and helicopters, in addition, their price is cheaper compared to a private aircraft with a greater range.
Private Helicopter Flights
Helicopters also offer multiple benefits when making a private flight, as they are perfect for transporting groups of people who want to travel for pleasure, business, personal reasons, among others. They are considered an efficient and elegant way to travel. An advantage that we constantly highlight is that they have helipads in central areas and have the possibility of landing on top of buildings, hospitals and clinics.
Next, we introduce you to the empty legs, a service that offers the same benefits of a charter flight, but at a much cheaper price.
What is the difference between an empty leg and a charter flight?
When it comes to a private flight, you can choose the place of departure and the place of arrival, while the empty legs already have the flight route drawn, since the aircraft must take that route and the seats are available so their price is usually much cheaper.
We also have flights that aim to assist governments and offer a wide range of options in complete safety:
- Helicopters are ideal for government transportation and humanitarian aid missions.
- Private jets are the perfect solution for VIPs, heads of state and people in high positions.
- We have cargo planes to transport supplies, equipment, humanitarian aid, among others.
Air Ambulances or Medical Flights:
Now we will talk about air ambulances, they are generally helicopters, but today many planes also offer the possibility of adapting their spaces to carry out this type of flight. It is perfect for transporting patients who are or are not in a critical state of health, to cover medical evacuation situations, carry out transfers, neonatal transport, organs or solve emergency situations. Of course, the patient will have the company of highly qualified medical personnel at all times and, in addition, the aircraft have very advanced technology.
Adaptation of aircraft:
- Small, medium and large jets equipped with a complete Intensive Care Unit.
- Adapted aircraft, suitable for patients with minor injuries who must lie down or fly at a specific air pressure.
- Aircraft with modified loading doors or ramps for loading stretchers.
- Helicopter transfers to and from private aircraft.
- Medical escort: A department that organizes the transfer of a patient through a commercial airline, as long as their health condition allows it, being mobilized under the assistance of medical personnel. At all times you will be accompanied by a doctor, paramedic or nurse who will provide the required care.
- Medical evacuation: known as MEDEVAC, it is the service that allows the rapid mobilization of patients from a remote location to a specialized hospital.
- Transfer of organs: the air and land vehicles for this service are made up of high-tech radio communication equipment and GPS that tracks each movement to ensure that the arrival will be on time.
- Neonatal transfer: the aircraft destined for neonatal transfer will have a team of specialists in neonatology and intensive therapy who will take care of the health of the small patients. Air vehicles have monitoring equipment and devices adapted for these patients.
- Medical repatriation: it is based on the organization and transportation of citizens to their country of origin, in which there will be 24-hour care, bilingual personnel, medical escorts and experts in the area of foreign consulates, organizing the citizenship documents, resolution on customs matters and clearance.
Charter Flight for Groups:
- Personnel logistics: ideal for companies, it allows the transfer of employees to any part of the world, which contributes to business development, whether it is a last minute flight or difficult-to-access areas that do not have commercial airlines. These aerial solutions ensure that staff arrive on time to start work and that those who return home do so quickly and safely.
- Some areas that have this service: government, sports, military, construction, fishing, engineering, entertainment, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, mining, financial services, among others.
- Emergencies: at any time of the day, an urgent air transport service can be provided to transport patients who have a critical health condition, serious injuries, people who have suffered a natural disaster, disturbances, hostile situations, among others.
- Events: Offers a full range of options to enhance your guests’ airport and in-flight experience to make it an event everyone will remember.
- Private: from weddings and birthday parties to family events, to facilitate the possibility for all guests to travel together.
- Product Launch: Decorate the aircraft and airport with the style of your product and brand.
- Meetings: charter to attend an important business meeting or presentation tour involving several meetings.
- Incentive Trips: Take your company’s salespeople to any destination as a reward for their good work.
- Exhibitions: Take delegates, invited buyers, sponsors or journalists to any exhibition center in the world.
- Tours: an aerial solution that allows fast and safe mobilization of groups of people heading to the same destination.
- Sports: organization of charter flights for teams, supporters, executives and sponsors to attend important sporting events around the world.
- Music: from last minute flights for specific concerts, to charter programs for world tours.
- Presentation Tour: we guarantee that passengers arrive on time to the various destinations, whether it is a tour of several cities in the same country or a three-week marathon tour of the world.
- Commerce: we make it possible for executives to represent your company anywhere in the world and comfortably.
- Politics: creating tailor-made programs to visit numerous locations as part of an election campaign.
- Performing Arts: from a regional theatrical tour to a series of circus shows on a global scale.
- Film and Television: organization of charter flights for staff or creation of programs to promote a movie or television series.
Among our fleet we also have cargo aircraft, a service that is available to different aircraft, from small jets for urgent shipments and small packages to large aircraft for large loads and tonnage. This type of flight is ideal for business, since they can both import and export any type of product and will reach its destination in record time. As we said shortly before, when it comes to urgent shipments, helicopters and private planes are the perfect solution, since they will arrive at their destination much earlier than expected and with greater security.
Learn about the services offered by cargo flights:
Urgent Cargo Flights
The ideal option for the shipment to reach its destination on time, regardless of the distance the plane must travel and with the support of professionals.
Dangerous Cargo Flights
For this part of the cargo service, there are aircraft that are adapted to transport products and merchandise that require special attention and permits.
Heavy Cargo Flights
Among the fleet, there are cargo planes that have a rear ramp, nose ramp and cranes on board.
Humanitarian Cargo Flights
For shipments of humanitarian material, the aircraft will have qualified and highly experienced personnel to provide prompt attention. For this type of situation, aircraft with a high range and advanced technology are ideal to reach their destination in record time.
Remote Loading Flights
Among the fleet there are aircraft capable of reaching destinations that are difficult to access, such as: landings on grass, on unpaved runways, short runways, and the aircraft will comply with special permits when it comes to transportation in areas of disaster, transportation in hostile areas, in political conflict zones, transportation of military equipment, among others.
Cargo Flights for the Oil and Gas Industry
In this field, we advise you to accompany you during the transportation process of these operations that can be carried out in different parts of the world.
Live Animal Cargo Flights:
For the transport of animals, there will be not only the professional loading team, but also experts in the care of animals so that they travel safely. Aircraft can transport both animals that are destined for sporting events, as well as exotic and large animals, always complying with the regulations and permits of each country and region.
Automotive Equipment Cargo Flights:
Regardless of the dimension and size of the vehicle, they can be moved and reach their destination in a matter of hours, safely and there is also the possibility of planning and executing the transport of parts for a production line .
As you can see, our air solutions are very broad and are perfect for you, since they can meet any reason for travel, be it business, pleasure, emergency, among others.
If you want to know the benefits of private flights for companies, you can visit our article http://southjets.com/en/benefits-of-private-flights-for-companies/